Why the Breville Dual Boiler espresso machine?
Perfection requires precision. Every time. How do you keep precise temperature and pressure from the tank to the espresso cup? The Breville Dual Boiler’s dedicated boilers for simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction ensures that your espresso arrives in its cup with the optimum flavor.
Commercial performance in a domestic footprint
A domestic machine with numerous professional features, it regulates temperature to within one degree Celsius of the optimal temperature, giving budding baristas the precision and control they need to perfect their technique. Actively heated group head, PID temperature control, over-pressure valve and low pressure pre-infusion maintain optimum temperature and pressure throughout extraction.
Espresso yourself: tools for precise personalizing and perfecting
Ultimately there is only one standard by which espresso should be measured: taste. And espresso taste is notorious for being a matter of preference. The Breville Dual Boiler gives you the tools to customize your espresso to your personal specifications, with the ability to program shot temperature with precise PID temperature regulation technology, shot volume (1 and 2 cup), and pre-infusion duration and power. You can also program it to auto start, so it will be warmed up and ready to go in the morning.
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature, plus actively heated group head and heat exchanger (HX) to maintain thermal stability
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time. Assists with programming shot temperature and volume, pre-infusion duration and power, and auto-start time
- Drop-down swivel foot lowers a wheel that lifts the machine upwards for convenient access to the water tank (both rear and top-fill)
Filed under: Espresso Machine Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!